Our Mission is simply to build inspiring spaces incorporating our knowledge, experience, relationships, technology and state of the art innovations. It includes hiring great people and inviting them to partner with us for the long-term.
Our Vision is to change communities positively and intelligently based on thoughtful, long-term, decision making.
Our Core Values include
- Entrepreneurial learning culture – encouraging growth, creativity and helping our people realize their full potential.
- Rebellious spirit – “no” is not in our vocabulary, “how” is.
- Teamwork – Every employee, business partner, client, vendor, has something valuable to contribute to our mutual success.
- Respect – Feeling positive about everyone and treating everyone fairly all the time.
- Accountability – We are responsible for our actions and our work product.
- Passion of excellence- “We build good things”.
- Safety first – We strive to maintain a safe, healthy work environment and have a zero injury culture.
- Social responsibility – Silvermark supports it’s community and it’s employees in their desire to improve the world.
At Silvermark, we believe that the ability to do what we do best begins with our employees. We strive to provide market and industry competitive compensation and benefit packages to attract, motivate and retain the most creative and talented employees in the industry.
If our mission, vision and culture resonates with you and you would like to become a part of our team, we are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Project Managers
- Field Superintendents