Why choose Silvermark Construction Services as your builder?
Our homes are carefully crafted with every detail thoughtfully considered. The result is a perfect synthesis of comfort, energy efficiency, functionality and design–while remaining sensitive to budget and timelines.
We use quality products. We work with only the best suppliers and trades. Our management team has more than 100 years of combined construction experience. Our team has built more than 2,000 homes over the last 2 decades.
Using our in-house expertise, we’ve perfected a streamlined building process. We keep homeowners involved and ensure the experience is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
We limit the number of projects we accept to maintain our commitment to excellence. We are small enough to provide each client with personal attention but, large enough to harness economies of scale in products and services. We have a significant presence in the community.
We care about each client, the community, and the environment. We have the expertise to work with insurance companies to resolve issues, and, overcome obstacles.
Every home we build is backed by a warranty. To assure our client’s satisfaction, prior to closing, we will schedule a “walk through” inspection with the client to personally examine each element of their new home. At that time, the client is acquainted with the operation of all the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and structural features that make up their new home. Subsequently, at 1 month, 6 months and 11 months, we check in to make sure the homeowner is as satisfied as the day they moved in to their beautiful home.
- Uncomplicated builds have had an average cost of $250 per sq. ft.
- Each lot goes through an elaborate process including soil samples, compaction reports, confirmation of correct elevations, etc.
- Foundations are based on the recommendations of the soils and structural engineering reports.
- Over and above governmental inspections, we secure additional, third party structural engineering inspections at 5 intervals during each build.
- We house in-house architects and certified title 24 professionals.
- We have our own mechanical, electrical and plumbing teams.
- We hold 7 contractor’s licenses which allows us to accelerate the building process.