he details make the difference. Open the doors and step inside a home that offers more than you imagined possible. Discover all the subtleties that make each Silvermark home not only state of the art, but inviting and livable as well.
Features vary per home, but most homes include the following:
- Covered front entry with either single door and side light or double doors, depending on plan
- Open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Gorgeous kitchen cabinets matched perfectly with sleek quartz countertops
- Kitchen island
- Farmhouse sink (optional)
- Gas-fired cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Fireplace with media prep above
- Laundry room
- 2-car garage
- Front landscaping with irrigation included
- Fire resistant composition roof
- Whole house fire sprinkler system
- Architecturally coordinated and designer selected lighting
- Full-wrap rain gutters
- 5 ¼ baseboard detailing
- Laminate flooring
- Energy efficient forced air heating and option for climate controlled air conditioning with digital setback thermostats
- Tankless water heater
- High efficiency water-saving low flow faucets
- Weather stripping on all exterior doors
all or visit us at our Sales Office:
1904 Gardenview Circle, Santa Rosa, California
Hours: Open Daily, 11am – 5pm
Our sales team is led by Chad Rummonds, who was born and raised in Santa Rosa. He knows the area intimately. Chad excels at finding the perfect location, whatever that might be for you and your family—on a hill with a view, or nestled in a quiet court. If you are new to the area, he can acquaint you with the little wonders to be found in Santa Rosa’s neighborhoods. He knows these things because in his free time, he enjoys exploring local restaurants, shops, farmers markets, running with his two rescue dogs or playing golf.
Chad has many years of real estate experience in the new home market, and a strong understanding of construction. He is a graduate of California State University, Chico and is always working on staying current about what’s happening in both real estate and construction.
He works diligently in applying that knowledge, combined with other resources to assist each client in making the best choice for their future.
Chad, and his team, will be with you through the entire home buying (or building) process to ensure that your home reflects your lifestyle.
Whether you are looking to build or buy, our mission is to understand your real estate objectives, so that we can deliver the results that will help you accomplish your objectives. Chad Rummonds leads a team that will provide exceptional consultation start to finish because we understand that buying or building a home is a monumental event in our client’s lives.
egister for more information about our homes and to join our interest list.