e came to Silvermark in April 2019 to rebuild our Santa Rosa home lost to the 2017 Tubbs Fire. We had had trouble finding a contractor to meet our needs and lacked trust in the process. We came to Silvermark because it was evident from the homes you had previously built in Santa Rosa that you were able to finish houses efficiently and reasonably quickly. We were impressed that you had begun rebuilds as soon as February 2018 after the fire in October 2017.
We have now been in our “new” home a little over a month and would like to give you our sincere thanks for the care and attention paid to the build. Thanks to Kevin for being our “go-to” guy for everything from ordering roofing to selecting exterior colors. Thanks to Steve and Brian for the actual construction of our home. It’s beautiful and just what we hoped for. Your attention to detail in the plans and knowledge of the codes and requirements are admirable.
Everyone that we dealt with at Silvermark was conscious of our fragile psyches after the fire and its aftermath. Even when we may have seemed overly needy no one dismissed us. Greg, that comes from the top down. Thank you for being motivated, yes, to build houses, but also to restore damaged people to their homes.
he details make the difference. Open the doors and step inside a home that offers more than you imagined possible. Discover all the subtleties that make each Silvermark home not only state of the art, but inviting and livable as well.
Features vary per home, but most homes include the following:
- Covered front entry with either single door and side light or double doors, depending on plan
- Open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Gorgeous kitchen cabinets matched perfectly with sleek quartz countertops
- Kitchen island
- Farmhouse sink (optional)
- Gas-fired cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Fireplace with media prep above
- Laundry room
- 2-car garage
- Front landscaping with irrigation included
- Fire resistant composition roof
- Whole house fire sprinkler system
- Architecturally coordinated and designer selected lighting
- Full-wrap rain gutters
- 5 ¼ baseboard detailing
- Laminate flooring
- Energy efficient forced air heating and option for climate controlled air conditioning with digital setback thermostats
- Tankless water heater
- High efficiency water-saving low flow faucets
- Weather stripping on all exterior doors
all or visit us at our Sales Office:
1982 W. Bristlecone Ct., Santa Rosa, California
Hours: Open Daily, 11am – 5pm
egister for more information about our homes and to join our interest list.