he details make the difference. Open the doors and step inside a home that offers more than you imagined possible. Discover all the subtleties that make each Silvermark home not only state of the art, but inviting and livable as well.
Features vary per home, but most homes include the following:
- Covered front entry with either single door and side light or double doors, depending on plan
- Open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Gorgeous kitchen cabinets matched perfectly with sleek quartz countertops
- Kitchen island
- Farmhouse sink (optional)
- Gas-fired cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Fireplace with media prep above
- Laundry room
- 2-car garage
- Front landscaping with irrigation included
- Fire resistant composition roof
- Whole house fire sprinkler system
- Architecturally coordinated and designer selected lighting
- Full-wrap rain gutters
- 5 ¼ baseboard detailing
- Laminate flooring
- Energy efficient forced air heating and option for climate controlled air conditioning with digital setback thermostats
- Tankless water heater
- High efficiency water-saving low flow faucets
- Weather stripping on all exterior doors
all or visit us at our Sales Office:
1904 Gardenview Circle, Santa Rosa, California
Hours: Open Daily, 11am – 5pm
Director of New Home Sales, REALTOR®
Karen loves working with clients to find their ideal home. She’s very familiar with all areas of Santa Rosa and works hard at being a proactive partner, negotiator and advocate to every client.
Karen attended both Santa Rosa Jr. College and Pepperdine University. She has a degree in Business Administration with a marketing and communications focus.
In addition to real estate, she founded and ran a marketing firm, securing brand name clientele and was the Shareholder Relations and Marketing Director for the first publicly traded electric car company, as well as the Executive Director for a Sonoma County nonprofit. Her background also includes as highly successful track-record in the Senior Living industry as a Director of Sales and Marketing, successfully leasing out two large luxury communities in Santa Rosa, a combined total of 489 residences.
She was raised in Sonoma County and in her free time she enjoys golfing and trail running and is an animal lover and pet adoption mom and advocate.
Karen Orlando: firstname.lastname@example.org CAL DRE #01003266
3Tree Realty CAL DRE #02012348
egister for more information about our homes and to join our interest list.